Welcome to the The Blue Mountain Restaurant and Bar
We hope to find you all safe and well.
All of us here at The Blue Mountain would like to reassure you that our customers health and well-being is our top priority.
All measures will be taken to ensure that your visit to us is as enjoyable as ever. We have deepcleaned, sanitised and antibacced everything and will continue to do so regularly during our opening hours.
Customer Covid Guidelines
We are all thrilled to be welcoming customers back to The Blue Mountain, as we are sure you are all happy to be back! To keep you and our team safe we ask that you help us by following the simple customer guidelines we have put in place, Thank you.
· We ask that any customer that may be feeling unwell or has a raised temperature not to come in, but to follow government guidelines and stay at home and stay safe.
· Please sanitise hands when entering and whenever you leave your tables.
· Temperatures will be taken and recorded when arriving
· All customers must register upon arrival, to assist in track and trace if necessary
· Please abide by social distancing rules
· Avoid crowding and have respect of the space of other customers and staff
· Avoid pinch points, ie corridor, stairs and crowding where close physical contact could occur
· Only one customer at a time will be allowed to use the toilets, please follow traffic light system we have set up
· When paying, please use contactless whenever possible
· Please remember this is new to all of us, we ask for your patience and understanding whilst we all come to grips with this new way restaurant dining.
We'll do our utmost to support everyone through this situation as we know you will support us.
Please help to support all local businesses, we will get through this! Thank you all so much